One of the most beautiful and tranquil Colorado Wedding Venues is located in the city of Love: the sweetheart city of Loveland, Colorado. We’re a family-owned wedding venue. We love our work – we get to work with some of the sweetest couples.
We wanted to share with you a little information about the Ellis Ranch’s history. The history of the horse ranch turned wedding venue (corporate venue, too). Our Ellis family purchased the ranch in 1963 as a hobby horse ranch. The family ranch turned into a full-blown commercial business. Over the next 57 years, the ranch has reinvented its self several times. Arriving where we are today: one of Colorado’s premier Loveland Wedding Venues and Event Centers.
Colorado has some of the most beautiful Colorado Wedding Venues to choose from. But the Ellis Ranch Event Center and Wedding Venue is one of the most unique venues to choose from.
Our family team here at the Ellis Ranch will take so much stress off your shoulders. You have so much more important things to deal with. And you deserve to enjoy one of the most important days of your lives.
See Video of One of The Best Colorado Wedding Venues
About Ellis Ranch
1) Located on Hwy 34, making the ranch easy access and only one hour from Denver’s International Airport (DIA).
2) The ranch is family-owned and family-run. Having the facility managed by family guarantees our couples and corporate planners hands-on knowledge of what to expect on your special day.
4) Ellis Ranch has a liquor license allowing your guests to have more choices to choose from.
5) Shawn and Kim Ellis are your go-to experts and hosts. So many other venues have employee turnover on a monthly basis and you have no clue who will be with you helping you make it memorable day. But here at our ranch, you’ll have Shawn and Kim taking very good care of you.
6) Ellis Ranch is up to date with the county on regulations, codes, and permits. Very important to stay current with all the city regulations and laws.
7) Ellis Ranch Event Center & Wedding Park does carry liability insurance for both the facility and liquor liability.
8) Nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains offering you an entirely private venue. Not your typical site with lots of traffic buzzing by and making unwanted noise. It’s very tranquil here.
9) We have two 20K Generators so no problem with losing power.
10) Over 57 years of business experience and more than 15 decades hosting weddings and receptions.
11) We have built a relationship with hundreds of local vendors making your vendor choice much more accessible.
12) Co-op area hotels, making reservations easier.
13) Nominated for Business of the Year thru our local Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
14) We have a wide selection of linens, draping, and other rentals to choose.
As a family, we take hosting wedding and events in Colorado’s very own Sweetheart City “Loveland, Colorado very personal. We work daily in making everyone’s day the most memorable. Take a tour one of the best Colorado Wedding Venues.
2331 Ellis Ranch Lane Loveland, Colorado 80538