Weddings can be pricey, and the last thing we want you to be doing on your big day is worrying about your bottom dollar. Since you’re searching for “Inexpensive Wedding Venues Colorado” we know you’re looking for a place that will put you at financial ease. We are so glad you found us! Ellis Ranch is known as “The Wedding Ranch”, with the most stunning views of any venue in Northern Colorado. We are nestled in the Colorado foothills and provide an unforgettable, and cost-effective experience for our Mr. and Mrs to be.
Not only do we provide an amazing location, we know our stuff. We have hosted more than 11 million guests over the decades. So, we have no doubt that we will provide you with the best wedding experience possible. And most importantly, an inexpensive experience doesn’t have to feel like you’ve cut costs. You can have the day of your dreams at a reasonable price tag.
Here are our top 6 creative ways to cut costs at your wedding:
- Evaluate what’s really important- When you’re in the bliss of wedding planning, it’s really easy to get caught up in all the things you think you “need” for your wedding. Do you really need the rhinestone-encrusted doves at every place setting? Probably not. Try to look at things from a logical perspective and determine what truly matters on your special day.
- Focus on the right people- A large guest list can quickly drive up the costs. Sit down and really think about who is important to have there. Aunt Rita, who you haven’t seen in 15 years and will probably never see again… is she a must? Focus on the people who are going to be a support for you in your marriage, and aren’t getting an invite out of obligation.
- Consult with the professionals- People who are in the wedding business and have been doing weddings forever, know tricks and tips to cut costs at your wedding. We can help you find effective ways to save a bunch of your pennies for the honeymoon.
- Get crafty- With sites like Pinterest that have wedding ideas galore, you can cut corners with some fun DIY projects. Get the wedding party together and get to crafting.
- Think outside the box- Just because something is trendy, doesn’t mean you have to do it. You can be the trendsetter. Go with a different kind of flowers, book an up-and-coming artist instead of a DJ, opt for a program on a chalkboard rather than printed ones. There are so many ways you can cut costs if you allow yourself to think outside the “norm”.
- Let us help you- We have tons of decorations that can be placed around the venue or used to create beautiful displays any place you need a little bit of pretty! We also have a list of vendors we have worked with and recommend. We are happy to help you find the decor and providers that are the best fit for you and your budget!
Here is what Liah had to say about her wedding experience:
“Ellis Ranch was the perfect balance for us to enjoy our love of the mountains while still being close to town for the ease of our guests. The site itself is beyond gorgeous inside and out… I very highly recommend Ellis Ranch for your site – reasonably priced, beautiful location, very easy to work with, and overall a great choice for such an important day!”
If you want to read more about “Inexpensive Wedding Venues Colorado”, check out this blog about Affordable Colorado Wedding Venue. We’d also love for you to check out our listing on The Knot where we have a 4.9 rating with amazing reviews, and we are also listed as an “affordable” venue.
To schedule a tour or request information, please contact us. We would be happy to help you plan your most amazing and affordable wedding of your dreams. We are conveniently located at 2331 Ellis Ranch Lane, Loveland, CO 80538. You can also give us a call at 970-593-9570.