Are you looking for Colorado wedding venues to host your important day? Finding the perfect setting to exchange vows and celebrate your love for each other is a big deal. We are so glad you’ve found Ellis Ranch Event Center and Wedding Park and can now consider it as the ideal place to host your wedding. We offer one of the most beautiful and tranquil Colorado Wedding Venues and are located in the city of Love: the Sweetheart City of Loveland, Colorado. We can’t think of a more ideal location. Not only that, but we are a family-owned wedding venue. We love our work and we get to work with some of the sweetest couples. This makes our job so sweet and you can be sure that every detail is of our utmost concern.
Ellis Ranch has a rich history, and we would love to share some information with you about us and how we got started. The history of the horse ranch turned wedding venue (corporate venue, too) begins when our Ellis family purchased the ranch in 1963 as a hobby horse ranch. The family ranch turned into a full-blown commercial business. Over the next 57 years, the ranch has reinvented itself several times. Arriving where we are today: one of Colorado’s premier Loveland Wedding Venues and Event Centers. Ellis Ranch is still owned by the Ellis family and managed by Shawn and Kim Ellis. When they aren’t helping with one of the many weddings held at the ranch, they enjoy spending time outdoors with their children and their dog.
.Colorado has some of the most beautiful Colorado Wedding Venues to choose from. But the Ellis Ranch Event Center and Wedding Venue is one of the most unique venues to choose from.
Our family team here at the Ellis Ranch will take so much stress off your shoulders. You have so much more important things to deal with. And you deserve to enjoy one of the most important days of your lives.
See Video of One of The Best Colorado Wedding Venues
Top 14 Tidbits about Ellis Ranch Event Center and Wedding Park
1) Ellis Ranch is located on Hwy 34, making the ranch easy to access and only one hour from Denver’s International Airport (DIA). Our venue is in a prime location surrounded by the gorgeous Rocky Mountain Foothills.
2) The ranch is family-owned and family-run. Having the facility managed by family guarantees our couples and corporate planners hands-on knowledge of the venue so you know what to expect on your special day. All our staff is invested in the ranch and making sure your day is one to remember.
3) We offer two fantastic location sweet spots to choose from right here on our ranch: the Carriage House, which is for our smaller, more intimate affairs, and the Event Center, which is for larger, more grand events. Each space offers its own unique characteristics.
4) Ellis Ranch has a liquor license allowing your guests to have more choices to choose from. Each space also offers its own private bar area. The Event Center bar is massive and not only beautiful but can accommodate up to three bartenders, ensuring your guests spend more time dancing than in line.
5) Shawn and Kim Ellis are your go-to experts and hosts. So many other venues have employee turnover every month and you have no clue who will be with you helping you make it a memorable day. But here at our ranch, you’ll have Shawn and Kim taking very good care of you.
6) Ellis Ranch is up to date with the county on regulations, codes, and permits. It’s very important to stay current with all the city regulations and laws, and that is something we take very seriously.
7) Ellis Ranch Event Center & Wedding Park carries liability insurance for both the facility and liquor liability. Again, something that is very important and should be taken seriously. As mentioned, we are on top of all the details.
8) Ellis Ranch is one of the only Colorado wedding venues that’s nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, offering you an entirely private venue. Ours is not your typical wedding site, with lots of traffic buzzing by and making unwanted noise. It’s very tranquil here, and we only rent out the space for one wedding a day. This means there is no rush to get out and let the next person in.
9) We have two 20K generators, so there are no problems with losing power. This may not be something you think about when looking for Colorado wedding venues, but we do. And we want to make sure that every single thing runs smoothly, regardless of the elements.
10) We have over 57 years of business experience and more than 5 decades of hosting weddings and receptions. That’s a lot of experience, which we consider to be priceless.
11) We have built a relationship with hundreds of local vendors, making your vendor choice much more accessible. We can also offer wedding planning and coordination. All these services take more and more off your plate, so you can breathe easy on your big day.
12) There are many co-op area hotels, making reservations easier for your guests.
13) We have been nominated for Business of the Year through our local Loveland Chamber of Commerce.
14) We have a wide selection of linens, draping, and other rentals to choose from. It’s the details, like decorations, that make your day extra special. We have tons of decorations that can be placed around the venue or used to create beautiful displays any place you need a little bit of pretty! All the décor that you rent from us is set up and taken down, so there is less stress on you.
As a family, we take hosting weddings and events in Colorado’s very own Sweetheart City Loveland, Colorado very personally. We work hard to make everyone’s day the most memorable. Take a tour of one of the best Colorado Wedding Venues today. We’d love to show you around.
Check out these 5-star reviews from our happy clients who have celebrated at Ellis Ranch
“Great wedding venue with a beautiful view! This place has it all! Indoor and outdoor seating, and a great deck and bar. The staff was very helpful and the parking was very close.” -Bart
“Just had my wedding there Sunday the 24th and let me say it was beautiful! Everyone there was really nice and helpful. I went with the DJ and wedding coordinator package and all of it was amazing! Shawn and Kim answered any questions I had leading up to the wedding in a fast manner! My day was stress-free! The bartender was also amazing! I would recommend this place to get married or to even do any type of event there due to the awesomeness of the staff and owners!” -Katherine
“We celebrated our daughter’s wedding here and could say enough great things! If you’re looking for a venue that is close to the mountains but still an easy drive, that allows you to do as much or as little as you want, won’t completely break the bank and has plenty of room for a big bash this is a place to add to your list!” -Jenny
Ellis Ranch Event Center and Wedding Park is your top choice for Colorado wedding venues
Our business is family-owned and operated and has been a premiere wedding and event destination spot since 1963.We would love to show you around! To schedule a tour or request information, please contact us. You can also give us a call at 970-593-9570. Ellis Ranch Wedding and Event Center is conveniently located at 2331 Ellis Ranch Lane, Loveland, CO 80538. We are one hour north of Denver and one hour south of Southern Wyoming. We are also one of the most affordable wedding venues in Colorado.
2331 Ellis Ranch Lane Loveland, Colorado 80538